- Watch their favorite cartoons in Spanish with English subtitles.
- Create flashcards to label different items around the house.
- Listen to Spanish children’s songs.
- Play board games using Spanish words.
- Decorate your child’s room with Spanish posters.
- Play online Spanish games.
- Get Spanish story books.
- Download Spanish apps on your child’s tablet. (Ex. Quizlet)
- Try “Family Spanish Day” by cooking Spanish recipes and using words to prepare them.
- Collect new words in Spanish by creating a “Mi vocabulario de Español” book.
Contact your Spanish teachers for more fun ideas.