SAE processes financial aid applications with a review of tax and income information in order to determine financial aid awards.
Please read all of the following instructions carefully; an incomplete or inaccurate application may delay or jeopardize your financial aid award.
All financial aid requests are confidential.
In order to receive a financial aid decision in the same time frame as your admissions decision, please adhere to the following procedures and deadlines:
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Important! No financial aid applications will be accepted without an active Application for Admissions on file. There are multiple steps to the admissions process. A student must be accepted to The SAE School prior to any financial aid decision. These are separate processes. Please click here to review the admissions process.
Prepare for your financial aid application by collecting the following documents:
- your most recent Federal Form 1040 along with all accompanying schedules and your W-2’s
- your child’s birth certificate
- report cards for students applying for 1st grade or above
- any additional documents that demonstrate the family’s financial need
Click this link and complete the Application for Financial Aid You will be able to upload your documents here.
For students applying for the 2019-20 school year, we will need your 2018 tax documents as soon as they are available. No financial aid determination can be made without these documents.
You may also send copies of your documents by mail to the address below.
The SAE School
Attention: Financial Aid Application
6688 Mableton Parkway
Mableton GA 3016
It is the opinion of the school that, regardless of the marital status of an applicant’s parents, both of the child’s natural parents share the responsibility for educating their child. Thus, wherever possible, both must comply with the filing requirements as stated above. In the case that the custodial parent has remarried, the financial situation of the stepparent will also be taken into account.
Requirements for Financial Aid Consideration
- For new families: Your child(ren) have been accepted for enrollment to the school.
- For returning families: You have submitted re-enrollment forms for your child(ren) for next year. You do not have any outstanding tuition, fees, or bookstore balances from a previous year. You are up-to-date on the current year’s tuition.
- For all families: Your financial aid application is complete. Copies of appropriate documents were uploaded or mailed to SAE.
- You recognize that financial aid is awarded on current assessed need. You will need to reapply every year. If your financial situation changes, your aid award may change as well.
- Consideration for Financial Aid is given on a rolling basis as students are accepted. Applying to the school after February 15th will severely limit the availability of scholarship dollars.
The SAE School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The school does not discriminate against individuals or students on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, and other school-administered programs and activities.