Another unique element of The SAE School is our year-round calendar (see below). We believe students thrive when they are continually engaged both academically and socially. To that end, we have structured our calendar to include frequent breaks throughout the year.
Many scholarly articles have been published outlining the advantages of a year-round calendar, including:
- Students and teachers remain at their peak performance throughout the year.
- Academic regression seen during a traditional 10 – 11 week summer break will not occur.
- The finish line is viewed as completion of the 12th grade and not the end of a traditional school year in May.
- Students and teachers don’t waste valuable instructional time at the beginning of each year.
- Families are able to take vacations at non-peak times at considerable cost savings.
Camps during Breaks
Camps are offered from 7am-6:30pm during most school breaks. These camps offer a wide variety of activities in which families and children can be involved. Camp dates are noted on the calendar below (in grey boxes with white numbers). Please see our Tuition Rates and Fees page for costs of the camps.
3 YEAR CALENDAR (2018-2021)
Click image below for JPEG version of the 3 year calendar –